Finding a birth mother is the first step of many.
There are many rules and regulations when it comes to adopting a child. Make sure you’re informed on the process before starting the adoption journey. The Adoption Help Firm can assist you during this process.
Help from start to finish, from finding an expectant mother to finalizing your adoption.
If you are like many of our adoptive couples, your decision to pursue adoption includes an unsuccessful and often costly course of infertility and unsuccessful medical interventions.
Perhaps you have a biological child or have adopted a child and are ready to adopt again. Whatever the reason, adoption is a great choice.
- Help you understand the adoption process
- Organize and facilitate potential adoptive leads
- Contact you with various adoption possibilities
- Offer guidance and support
- Finalize the adoption
Learn more about the steps to adoption:
- Adoption Home Study – Required for all adoptions, done by a social worker
- Finding A Birth Mother – Get on as many lists as possible
- Family Profile – Show birth mothers what type of family you have
- Interstate Compact For Placement of Children – Must receive approval before crossing state lines
- Finalization of Adoption – After visits from a social worker, adoption will be finalized
- Adoption Tax Credit – Know which tax credits you qualify for
If you would like help with the adoption process, please contact our office at 605-339-3939.