Are you pregnant and feeling alone?
Finding out about an unplanned pregnancy can be scary and make you unsure about the future. If you think you’re interested in adoption for your baby, we can help you through every step of the process.
Find an adoptive family that you feel comfortable with
You’ll be able to look through many family profile booklets that adoptive families have put together with you and your baby in mind. Each adoptive family has the love and security that you would want for your child.
After you have selected a family, you decide if you want to meet the couple, have a telephone conference or have no contact at all. If you prefer not to choose a family, a family can be selected for you.
We offer the flexibility to meet your needs. The best part about a private adoption is that we can tailor the process to fit your situation.
If you want to know more about whether adoption is right for you and your baby, please contact us. There is no cost to you and no obligation. All inquiries are confidential.
Deciding whether adoption is an option? Learn more:
- Expectant Mother Options – Decide whether adoption is the right decision for you
- Finding An Adoptive Couple – Find a couple that treats you with respect
- Counseling – Find a counselor to speak to about your pregnancy and adoption
- Living Expenses – Medical bills, rent and more can be covered by the adoptive parents
- Expectant Father – Learn more about the rights that the birth father has
- Termination Of Parental Rights – Steps that are taken for parental right termination
- One Woman’s Choice – Read a letter from one of our birth mothers
If you would like to learn more about our adoption services, please give us a call at 605-339-3939.